Submission Guidelines for Guest Posts
We often get requests about guest post. Submissions are now open! Please read this full page before submitting a post.
Inner Light Publishers wants to help the readers and motivate people who are actively seeking tips and techniques to heal, grow, and enhance their lives. Intelligent analysis and authentic information are essential to our mission.
If you want to contribute an article to our website, please read the following information carefully to get approval for your guest post. Here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
Anyone, of any age, from any location can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), with a bio, for addition on this website.
Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers. A few important points to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Aim for a word count between 1,000 and 2,500 words. We do not take incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the readers of the website.
- Provide original, personal, and honest work. Original means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
- Keep paragraphs to three sentences or fewer. Include a bio, sixty words or fewer, at the bottom of the post.
- Copyright: By submitting a post to Inner Light Publishers, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues. We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from our website.
- The content should fit the theme of the website: meditation, health, healing, research, personal growth, and neuroscience.
- The article should offer insights and practical tips to help readers overcome challenges of life.
- Outgoing links: You can add external links only to the authentic websites to give benefit to the readers. We encourage research article links. Our editors can remove any link at any time, if required. Self-promotion, product promotion links are not allowed in the content of the post. Avoid referencing your blog, products, coaching practice, book, or speaking career in the body of the post.
- Self-promotion: We encourage genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing more posts to Inner Light Publishers website. Please note that promotional links in the body of the post may be removed.
- Every post includes a bio with links back to your website. Your bio may include two links at the maximum.
- Comment: Any time someone comments on the post you write, you need to respond to the comment.
- Credit: Inner Light Publishers, respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, please feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- If your post feels like a good fit for the blog at this time, you will receive a response within two weeks. If you don’t receive a response, please feel free to try again with a different post.
- Your post may be edited for clarity, grammar, and overall style.
- Send your post in plain text, not HTML, in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org the title in the subject line. Please only send one submission per email.
- Send the images as attachments with the title of the post in the subject line.
We love great articles and not mediocre.
Thank you for the light you share, and for being part of the Inner Light community!
If you have any queries regarding guest posting, let us know through the contact us form.